Until not so long ago, Sanskrit was the authentic language used by great scholars and Saints, however, nowadays only a handful of people learn and understand Sanskrit and thus, the general public cannot comprehend nor derive any benefit from these scriptures. Taking this into consideration, Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj has revealed the essence of all scriptures and philosophies in His philosophical and devotional literature in the Hindi language, some of which have been elucidated in English and other regional languages.
There are thousands of His discourses, revealing philosophical secrets of our scriptures, solving all the intricacies therein, and giving devotional guidelines. The vastness of the devotional literature He has revealed is unbelievable. He has composed thousands of inspiring couplets, verses, devotional songs (pads) and kirtans, describing the divine pastimes of Radha-Krishna, which are truly an invaluable asset for all seekers of God. Even until this day, Shri Maharaj Ji continues to reveal devotional philosophy through new lines, couplets and verses, and also through His divine discourses.
Some of His writings include:
· Prem Ras Siddhant – Philosophy of Divine Love, documented in 1955
· Prem Ras Madira – 1008 ‘leela’ songs describing divine pastimes of Radha- Krishna
· Bhakti Shatak – the concise philosophy of the Upnishads, Gita, Brahm Sutra and the Bhagwatam, written in an easy to understand style
· Braj Ras Madhuri – a devotional chanting book
· Radha Govind Geet – 11,101 couplets of Radha-Krishna leelas (divine pastimes) and devotional philosophy
· Yugal Shatak, Yugal Ras, and many more
If you would like to see a complete list of all the literature revealed by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, including audio/video CDs & DVDs, please visit our Online Shop